The documentary has subtitles (CC on player) available in Portuguese, French, English and Spanish
“The Heirs” is a one-hour documentary made in partnership with Social Center 6 de Maio and the inhabitants of an illegal neighborhood on the outskirts of Lisbon. This documentary’s main objective is to preserve the legacy of this community of emigrants from Cape Verde. But it has a more relevant objective: to demonstrate that we all share fundamental values of humanity and a country that we all feel like ours. Raising awareness for minorities, that are part of the social framework of international cities worldwide, is the mission of this documentary, a mission that is shared by Help Images and the Social Center 6 de Maio.
- Scrip: Raquel Martins
- Directors: Ricardo Nogueira & Raquel Martins
- Production: Raquel Martins
- Production Assistant: Mafalda Martins
- DOP: Ricardo Nogueira
- Camera assistant: Liliana Tábuas
- Sound recordist: Paulo Cerveira
- Gaffer: Vítor Rodrigues
- Assistants: Adriano Siruteu, Tomás Martins, Vasco Fernandes
- Edit and color grading : Ricardo Nogueira
- Grafic design: Diogo Chaveiro, Mafalda Martins, Raquel Martins
- Motion Graphics: Diogo Chaveiro
- Sound mixing: André Duarte
- Voice over: Tó Semedo
- Still photographer: Rosa Reis
- English translation: Raquel Martins e Sofia Rosado
- French translation: Fátima Seabra e Teresa Leal
- Spanish translation: Kattia Hernandez e Irmã Ruana
- Original soundtrack : Solitude, Whimsical, Speculative, Rima Banya, Alternative facts & Passe Compose by David Hilowitz, “Choro by” Lura & “Terra’L” by Lura & Michel Montrond
This is our world! The world we want to share with future generations. Its everyone’s responsibility to take action, in a concerted, global and urgent response to the planet’s sustainable development The 2030 Agenda seeks to address these concerns on a comprehensive and truly universal way, based on 17 Sustainable Development Goals These goals are each and everyone’s responsibility – to reach them we need to work together as
“MDM Mood” was produced and directed by HELP IMAGES. This film introduces the work of Doctors of the World Portugal in an inspiring and creative way, that is emotional and captivating to any audience.
This film is a journey that takes us through the many projects developed by Doctors of the World using their image bank of photographs, from many countries and cultures.
As we travel, we become familiar with the characters, scenarios and many projects that give life to Doctors of the World every day.
“I ♥2 Help” Social Awareness Fim Festival
“All good students” is an inspiring and informative film that takes us through the work developed by EPIS over the last five years. During the event “Rota das Vocações” that took place in Lisbon, 50 students from all the country got together for a special week. It was when we met Joana, a young girl who told us her success story. She is one of the students taking part in a program designed by EPIS to help and support students having problems during their academic years (from 7th grade). “all good students” tells us Joana’s story and introduces us to the teachers, family members, and mentors involved, as well as the methodology they apply. This film reflects the spirit of EPIS and its programs, always emphasizing people’s emotions, joyfulness, and achievements.